Sunday, December 04, 2005

Heather's list

Heather sent the following list to me. I thought you all might like some ideas for her, too. I left the list as she sent it, in case she sees this, but I have bought one of the items. You can ask me or Kim what it is before you shop.

1. A guest list for the Whittaker side of the family for the wedding. :)
2. Case for Christ (I am not sure who the author is)
3. Mere Christianity CS Lewis
4. Jean Jacket (S/M?)
5. The first Nickel Creek CD
6. A thick double size blanket.
I really can't think of anything else. If I do I'll let you know. Heather.

Heather won't be with us for Christmas, because our plans conflict with her family's, so you do what you feel like you want to do for her. Timmy will be going down to be with her in Roseburg on the 26th.

No comments: