Monday, February 06, 2006

Grandma again!!

Grandma is thrilled to tell you all that we have our second grandson! (I love being a grandma, as I knew all along I would!! Johnathon is delightful, and I'm sure Aaron will be, too. I can hardly wait to get him in my arms!!)

************************
Here is Danny's post from his blog: (Times listed are 'Singaporian'.... In our time, that was 3:40 AM, Feb. 6)

Aaron is here and beautiful!
As you can see from the banner, Aaron has arrived! He was born Monday, February 6 at 7:40 pm after 36 hours in the hospital and 12 hours of labor. Betsy's water broke Sunday morning, but labor didn't start until this morning.Aaron and Betsy are both doing fine.The stats:Aaron was 50 cm, 3.07 kg, with a head circumference of 36 cm.For those of you who are American (most of us!) That is: 19.7 inches, 6 lb 12 oz, and 14.2 inches.Sorry, no pictures yet, I forgot to bring my card reader to the hospital! Will post some pics tomorrow!

No comments: