Sunday, February 19, 2006

Update Central

All right, since there have only been 5 blogs since 12-4, I'm gonna drop an update on you.

First and foremost, we are down to 125 days! Yippee! Heather and I have been crackin' on the planning (okay, Heather has). We have our wedding parties planned and invited (besides me needing to pick my best man from among the guys), a location (Vine Street Baptist--across from Jo Lane), photography, videography (Andy Shire), a dress (from what Heather's told me, it's lilac with scarlet slashes down the bodice), a cake decorator (Mother), a preliminary guest list (only 400 so far!), and Heather is aggressively hammering out the invitations. I think that covers most of everything...

OSU continues. I'm in the middle of my second term there, taking U.S. History (fascinating), my second term of French (a lot of fun), History of Psychotherapy (fun class, boring material), and History of Western Civilization (the prof is BORING!!!). I'm well over halfway to my Bachelor of Arts, History degree. I am enjoying it immensely, at least besids the homework...

Let's see...Oh! I am still unemployed, but I am planning on dropping off my resume at a bunch of law offices, hoping for a part-time assistant position so I can get experience in the field before I enter it in 4-1/2 years...which is a depressingly long time, because I am SO ready to quit learning! Ah well, c'est la vie.

Well, I guess I'll leave it at that. Enjoy this beautiful, sunny Sunday.

No longer the youngest of the bunch,
timmy

No comments: