Friday, April 21, 2006

Nice to see you again

Welcome back, Joann & Danny! Now if only the rest of you had something to say...

Well, I have some exciting news. As a student at OSU, I am subject to periodical presentations by the Study Abroad office. I checked into the possibility of Heather & I being able to go on a trip together, and there's a good chance it will work out! It will be pricy ($3,000 + plane ticket for each of us), but there's also a fairly good chance that financial aid would cover most of it. We still have some hoops to jump through, but it will probably be Summer of 2007 if we do it at all, so there's plenty of time to get it sorted out.

As far as the rest of my life goes, it's pretty normal. No excitement except for the fact that June 24th is only 64 days away! Woo-hoo!

No comments: