Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lack of Background

Is it just me, or is there a sudden lack of a beach picture on our site? Oh well, I guess white is a fun color...

Okay, so in seriousness, I think I will be going to summer school this year. I need about 60 credits to graduate, and to meet that without summer school, I would need to take a massive 20 credits a term! That would be insanity, so I'm planning on taking 12-19 credits spread out over the summer to make it less stressful. Unfortunately, I won't be getting a good break this summer for a full-time job, but I should still be able to work part-time to help my breadwinning wife...

Hey! You know what would get people to start blogging again? Start paying everyone $1 for every 100 word entry onto the site! I know I'd be putting up entries a hundred times a day! Now we just need to find someone who will fund it...

No comments: