Sunday, November 20, 2005

i'm back again...

Hey fam! I know, i know, i'm really bad about doing this whole blogger thing, but i'm coming around, ok?
I'm entering week 9 at OSU, which means papers and projects and extra credit are all due. And again, i waited WAY too long to start them, which means lack of sleep...i hope i learn my lesson soon...
I'm still looking for a part-time job, thinking about Dari-Mart, a 7-11 type convenience store in Eugene, Junction City, AND Corvallis, so i could get a job at the one in JC this year, and work in Cor. next school year when Heather and i are there.
What else? Oh! The wedding date is set. If anyone has a problem with June 24th, let me know soon.
For Christmas, it looks like Heather won't be able to join us on the 24th or 25th, but if we're still together on the 26th, she might come up.
Um...well, i guess that's the update for today. I'll try to be more consistent in the future...but no promises!

PS--Only 216 days left!

No comments: