Thursday, November 17, 2005

Joann's list

I just realized that I haven't yet sent you any ideas for Christmas. Well -
I always like fun, cozy socks (no flowers please)
an IPOD! (maybe you can find a cheap-ish one on Ebay or something - it doesn't have to be fancy)
CDs: Jamie Cullum (I think that's how it's spelled - he's a jazz singer and fairly young and new on the music scene - he has 2 albums - either would do).
Dave Lubben (Luban? Luben?) (he's a worship artist - I would really, really love this)

I would also love these DVD's:
'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory',
'The Music Man',
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy',
'Anne of Avonlea'
Books: "The God Chasers" by Tommy Tenney
"The Grace/Truth Paradox" by Randy Alcorn
"Safely Home" by Randy Alcorn
"Intercessory Prayer" by Dutch Sheets
"The Fourth Dimension" by Paul Yung-E Cho (spelling?)
"Next Generation Leader" by Andy Stanley
"Visionary" by Andy Stanley
"Courageous Leadership" by Bill Hybels
"Blue Like Jazz" by Donald something
any book by T.D. Jakes
look on Half.com for these - it would be way cheaper and then you could buy me more:)

That is all, again.Joann

No comments: