It's time for an update on our status. Jim had his interview at King's Way school in Vancouver on Tuesday. He says it went well. He's hopeful of a job offer, but know they were also interviewing others, and we don't know anything about them. The administrator said they would get back to him by the end of the week. So we wait....
In the meantime, we are seriously packing. Our house is starting to look empty.
Tomorrow a friend is going to come help Jim move a lot of our furniture to the shop. We're storing things there until we get a home.
Tonight the buyers came and we signed papers for the sale of our house. They were celebrating the signing. I was sad. It's all so final.
We're trying to be out by Saturday so they can move in....
We'll go to Beth's for a few days, then Kim's, then...?
Job --- we'll buy a house
no job yet --- we'll rent an apartment
we'll keep you posted. thanks for checking in. And thanks for praying for us.