Monday, September 06, 2004

This is sad!

OK people, we need to see some more posting here (I know I am as much to blame as the rest of you) the only posting since August 20 has been from our parents! How is everyone doing? What can the rest of us be praying for? (That is something I would love to see as I pray for each of you in the mornings and would love to have some specifics!)

Anyways, things are going well here. We are in the fourth week of school right now, spiritual emphasis week. If you look at my page there are a bunch of updates of things that I have been doing. Hopefully Betsy will add some tonight or tomorrow.

Please be praying for me in the way that I impact students. I'm still trying to figure out which of my students are believers and which aren't. Pray that I will be a good example to all of them! Pray also that I will be able to clearly explain things to the students and to show them how to work the math problems. Most of the students have a firm grasp on English, but the Korean students are somewhat weak in English and struggle to understand when I'm having to explain some of the geometric proof terms!

Love you all!!!

Oh, and how about you all post a picture or two! (If you haven't figured this out yet, try Hello. It is a great little program for posting pictures, I use it when posting pics to my blog.)

No comments: