Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Heather's Christmas List

Well, here is my list. Tim's is coming later.

~ Plants:
Heather plant
English Ivy (small plant for our bathroom)
A Feathery Fern (unless it will die outside on the patio)
A small metal watering can
*Please no ceramic pots I have PLENTY!

~ Decorative kitchen coffee signs
~ Your own or bought pictures in a black frame (I don't care if it's black and white or colored)
~ Ladle Rest for my stove (please no plastic)
~ Bread Machine
~Espresso Machine (I am starting to REALLY love coffee on the mornings that I have to get up at 3:30 in order to get to work on time!)

~ Movies:
All DVD's please
Pride and Prejudice (the one with Kera Knightly.)
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Ben Hur

~ Gift Cards
Old Navy
Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Borders

~ Spending money for India
~ Cloth Money Belt to hold my passport, etc. (kind of like a fanny pack, but is able to be worn unnoticed under clothes.

No comments: