Monday, November 27, 2006

Joann's Christmas List

Instructions: the Target one is a wish list I composed...there are a few on there that I really love and some that I really like--basically it gives you an idea of my clothing/jewelry taste. The slip-on Converse shoes are way cool. I like books and movies a whole lot too. The books & movies are in order of desire:)

Half.com
Books (all w/o highlighting/underlining please):
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
Knife of Dreams (book #11 in the Wheel of Time series) by Robert Jordan
Anne books (I have 1 & 2, and would like 3 & 4 as well) by Lucy Maud Montgomery
The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
Here I Stand: A Life of Martin Luther by Roland H. Bainton

Movies (DVD’s only please):
Anne of Avonlea (the 2nd one)
The Little Mermaid
Mulan
Singin' in the Rain
Muppet Christmas Carol
Nacho Libre


converse (chuck taylor) all star slip-on shoes (black) unisex (size 10 in women’s)
Search on line (I’ve seen it lots of places)—it runs around $40--they look just like regular converse low tops, but they don't have shoe laces because they are actually elastic where the tongue is sewed to the sides of the shoes.

Gift cards:
Old Navy
Fred Meyers
Target
Barnes N’ Noble
Starbucks

Target on-line
Joann's Wish List

Mama told me that the link no longer works for my target wishlist, but if you go to target.com and then click on "wish lists" it will ask you to enter in a person's name---type in "Joann Whittaker" without putting in a location for me and I will come up!

PS--the things on the wish list (except for a few) and also to give you an idea of my style if you want to risk branching out from the list:) But I do really love the black skirt and red coat (and the other stuff too I guess:)

No comments: