Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Christmas Christmas!

Well, I'm busy as ever...and typing is such a hastle...sorry! Short update is: donated blood today...the lady bruised my arm; the whole in my mouth is gradually becoming less of a chasm and more of a plain; I'm directing a ten minute play for my directing class; I'm leading a serve trip the third week of my Christmas break to the Seattle area; I'm writing lots of poems for my writing poetry class...of which I will post three for you...Here's my preliminary Christmas list:
Fun Socks (as always)
Black and white Converse high-tops with red stitching and red on the inside (size 7 1/2 mens)
DVD's:
Fiddler on the Roof
Sound of Music
Anne of Green Gables (and the rest)
Muppet Christmas Carol :)
Napoleon Dynamite (if it comes out in time)

That's all I can think of for now...
here comes the poetry...
BWAH HA HA!!!

No comments: