Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Christmas list

WOW, this is weird thinking of doing Christmas lists! It is way too warm to be thinking about Christmas! Though today as I was getting on the elevator to head to work I had the short thought that I was forgetting my coat! It has been a gray day with scattered rain today, and this morning it just looked like a cool winter morning back there. It sure didn't feel like it though!

Well, anyway, Mama asked for Christmas requests and I thought I would just post it here so all could see! This way I can edit it easily too!

The Board Game Settlers of Catan
  • There are also expansion packs that would be fun to add:
  • 5+6 player pack
  • Knights + Cities
  • Seafarers
  • Probably other expansions as well.
An electronic reader
  • I am hoping to find something that I can use for a Bible
  • I want to be able to have a small Bible to carry with me that will allow me to have it and read it in weird places (walking to school, riding the bus, etc.)
  • It would be good if it had a battery that could be charged like a cell phone.



We'll add others as we think of them!

No comments: