Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Untitled

Well, after long negligence on my part, I am finally posting a message again. I guess I feel most days that I don't have anything of interest happening in my life, so I don't think to blog about that nothingness. I do have some photos from Christmas that I plan to scan in for everyone to see and steal for their own digital files. But not today- it is 60 degrees outside and gorgeous. I plan to spend some time trimming dead stuff out of my flower beds, then I am going to my favorite Estacada establishment, Mike's Second Hand Store.

Regarding Andy's request: I don't know how to make a button to direct you back, but I have created a link down in the links section that hopefully will work (assuming that I understand what you are asking for!) Please give me feedback.

More later...

No comments: