Thursday, April 29, 2004

Hot Days

Our days are full. All of us. Remember the days when we had time to stare at the stars, linger over family dinner, and sit in the living room with a book to share in the evening? I guess our days were full then too, weren't they? I'm just feeling challenged to revel in the moments I have each day. So many memories were built in those days. Every day had potential to be remembered fondly. Some of my days in recent years have seemed too pointless to remember. I want to be able to say "remember when?" about every day. Maybe it's the engagement speaking...or the upcoming departure of Joann for the trip of a lifetime...or the upheaval of Danny and Betsy's lives...maybe it's BLOG, whoever he is...

Ah...no more waxing philisophical tonight. I have memories to make!

No comments: