Tuesday, April 20, 2004

We just got done hosting our weekly fellowship group. I was forced to clean the whole house today, just in case we were asked to give a full tour (which we were!). I just love it when I have to completely clean the house. Then I have an excuse to REALLY, TRULY relax for awhile. At least until the clean-ness goes away, which it inevitably does sooner than later.

We are enjoying our new church very much. Fellowship Bible Church doesn't have it's own building, so we meet on Sunday nights in another church's building (at first I didn't think that I would like it, but my weekends seem so much longer now, and I get much more accomplished). The best part though, is our weekly meeting; having been involved in one other small group at Northridge, we truly have learned what we feel the church is supposed to be about- living in relationship with other believers.

No comments: