Friday, April 30, 2004

Moving and Grooving

Hello loverlies! I just finished moving into my lovely little apartment (which some will be coming to visit tomorrow:). I'm headed back over there shortly to start unpacking and a friend is going to help me paint a wall ridiculously red. I'm starting to feel a little relief now that most of the moving is done and finals are over, but alas...that whole trip to Europe is starting to faze me now:).

Here's a website that you guys can check out while I'm gone to get updates on my group (we're the Italy to Switzerland group) - I'll also update this blogger, or maybe just email, but this might be fun too:

http://www.georgefox.edu/juniors_abroad/

sorry...i don't know how to make it a link:( i guess you'll have to do it the old fashioned way and type it in the browser.

No comments: