Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Beach Bums

Okay everybody.... The Twists, Shires, Joann and the Parents are planning July 16 as our beach day. I hope the rest will be there, too! Everybody pray for good weather. I know we'll have fun no matter what. But where on the beach should we go?

I'm still trying to get back to normal here (whatever that is!) I've been so busy with wedding things that I'm not sure what I should be doing now. I just put Barby Keating on a plane yesterday to go back to L.A. So now 'normal' should come more easily.

It was fun having Kim and Andy here for a few hours on Monday to open their gifts. Daddy was videoing the gift opening at the request of Andy's parents. They wanted to see it all. The only problem was that he set the camera on a tri-pod and used a remote to control it - to stop it when there was nothing happening and start it when there was something to be seen. Unfortunately, he thought it was on when it was off, so he only taped the non-happening times! Oops! ...So we sent our camera with them and told them to video all the gifts when they unpacked them.

We have plans to help move things from Danny and Betsy's to Joann's on Monday, and there is a plan for some frisbe golfing that day, too, with whoever is there. Sounds like fun, huh?

I love you all! See you soon.
Mama

No comments: