Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Looking today....

Daddy and I have an appointment with the realtor today at 4:00. We don't expect to find the house we'll buy because the market is moving so fast. Since we haven't gotten our house in Roseburg sold, we really can't make any decisions yet. But we felt that if we start looking, we'll get an idea of the housing in the area, and will better know what we want. So when the time comes to really buy something, we'll know it when we see it. More than that, though, I think it's encouragement for me to know that there is hope that someday I will have a home of my own again.

Daddy leaves tomorrow for his two weeks in Roseburg doing the McMahan's sale security job. I don't know what I'll do with myself and Grandma.... I'd like to make plans at least for the fourth, but know she won't want to do anything, and don't feel good about leaving her and going away for any length of time. Kris and her family will be at the coast for several days, and I don't expect to hear from any of the other siblings. They don't seem to understand the need for support here.... So, as you can tell, I'm feeling sorry for myself!

I look forward to tomorrow when Kim and Andy come down for a visit. They're going to get Grandma's queen sized bed for themselves. It will be nice to see them again.

I love you all and pray for you always.
Mama

No comments: