Monday, June 07, 2004

What a Day!

I was a proud papa yesterday, watching my fab five in their finest duds - you make me proud! Thanks to each of you for your part in making it a special day for not only Andy and Kim, but for me too. Now we go on to the summer - house to sell in Roseburg, perhaps looking for one in the Eugene area (and selling grandma's house as well), security job in early July, Danny and Betsy casting off for Singapore in late July (with a beach trip shortly before, hopefully) - my prayers are with you in each of your situations as best I know them - perhaps this blog would be a great place to share a key request or two so we all can pray . . . mine would be for the house selling (Roseburg and perhaps Eugene) plus doing the right thing at the right time for mom here in Eugene. God bless you, everyone, and good week to you.

No comments: