Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Blueberries for Sal...

Okay, so I know that none of you remember that book, but I do.  It's been a tiring, but good past few weeks with work and camp...I finally get a day off on Friday, but then I work again on Saturday.  Oh well...summer is winding down and then my days will be full with school and work will be much less demanding.  On Monday I went out to Sandy and picked blueberries with Bethy, Kimmie, Andy, and Kathy...mmmm....then we got Matt and went to Calamity Jane's - which was a very fun place - I tried to get Andy to order the Honey Lovin' Jimmy Carter Peanut Butter Burger, but he went for something a little more traditional.

Timmy stopped by my apartment yesterday, so we watched a movie and had pizza and then he came by the Underground this morning to mooch free coffee before he went to Beth and Matt's.  I'm so excited that they accepted your offer, Mama and Daddy...I can't wait to see the place...let me know when you're going to move well in advance so I can get some time off of work to come help (I'll be gone from August 26th until the 31st though because of camp at Wildhorse Canyon). 

I'm off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of Oz...

No comments: