Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hey family!

Hey guys, just a quick note to drop in! Bethie, the site is ok, but I don't read it very well in Netscape. Is it just me, or does it need some revamping? I guess it is just a Netscape thing because when I look at it in Internet Explorer it looks fine. In Netscape the sidebar appears before and of the posts!! You might try to fix that, or if I have time I might look at it later. I'm thinking you probably missed a closing tag somewhere. . .

Any ways, things are going well here. We will be moving in to our own apartment on Saturday, and should have a phone number soon thereafter so that you all can call us. (If you haven't seen it already, there is a site with cheap phone cards linked from my website!)

I love you all lots, now I must sign up for phone and try to bring S$5000 (Singapore dollars) from the US to Singapore!

No comments: