Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Mama speaks up

July 7, 2004

It HAS been awfully quiet in this Blog, hasn’t it? I keep checking for updates from all of you, but not adding anything from me. So I guess it’s time for you to hear from me again.

Yesterday I went house hunting. I actually had an appointment with a realtor, and she showed me 3 houses in Harrisburg and Junction City. I found a house I really like. I could be happy with it without looking anymore! ‘Course it’s a bit more than the others, but not a lot more, and it doesn’t need any changes inside. It has 3 large bedrooms, a wonderful kitchen, a huge living room, lots of storage, two “shops” attached to the house (so they’re like more rooms, and would be great for work rooms and/or rooms for guests). Also a two-car garage. And it’s right across the street from a city park with a covered pavilion and picnic tables that we could use if we had a large group there. I don’t know if this is the one the Lord has in mind for us, but if it is, it would be okay with me!

I’m excited about the prospect of having my own place again. We’ve been here for almost 11 months now, and I’m more than ready for a change.

Thanks, Danny for keeping us posted. We look forward to time with you and Betsy next week. You are in our prayers.

Love to all of you.
Your Mama

No comments: