Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hmm...

I don't know about Sandy, Milwaukie, Junction City, or Singapore - but it's been nonstop fog here in Newberg since yesterday morning...and I love it! All of the red and orange and yellow leaves in varying shades moistened by the fog - it's a visual wonderland!

So, I've noticed that this blog is pretty empty...I got my brakes fixed (thanks Daddy). No one responded to my poems, I'm curious about your opinions - for educational purposes. I'm about to go insane with crazy projects coming up and a severe lack of social life and funds, but I just turned an application in to the Sherwood Starbucks and I'm going to pester them until they give me a job (Kimmie said she'd call them and tell them to hire me as well:).

I'm dying to see Disney's The Incredibles, but alas, I'm frightfully busy and trying to be a bit more frugal seeing as I'll be paying off loans by this time next year (Yikes!). Am also slightly peeved that Timmy and Heather are probably coming to Fox after I've graduated...if I didn't know better I'd think they were avoiding me! But I know that mon petit frere t'adores moi. C'est la vie.

And I'm off to pursue another miscillaneous project or meeting or the cheat or something.

No comments: