Friday, November 12, 2004

Remodeling News

What a week this has been! I've had a guy here everyday working on the shower in the bathroom, and yesterday and today two guys have been working on getting ready to install the new furnace. They've cut heat ducts in the floors and put the ducts under the house. Basically I've really felt like my home has been invaded! But it's all for the better. I was glad to see them leave today so I could start getting things cleaned up for the family gathering we're having here tomorrow. (My siblings and their families and Mama and Kathy will be here for potluck dinner and visiting). The bathroom remodel is almost complete. Andrew will be back Monday for a short time to do some finish work. But the furnace men will be here probably all day Monday and Tuesday (and maybe more? I'm not sure how long it will take for them to finish).

Anyway, next time you all see the house, it will look different -- especially you, Danny and Betsy since you've never seen it! (I should try to get some pictures sent to you so you can picture where we live).

Love and hugs to all of you!
Mama

No comments: