Saturday, November 13, 2004

I Dream of Joann

Betsy and I just returned from a vacation trip to Sibu, Malaysia with two other couples from the school. A small island off the eastern coast of Malaysia (only 20 acres!) It was a very relaxing time, a much needed vacation (the first time off since school started. I don't have to go back to school til Tuesday, so I have a couple more days to relax still.

While there we basically watched the waves, played in a much too warm ocean, ate, and slept! Last night after dark we trekked to one of the secluded beaches. Our hope was to see baby sea turtles hatching and heading to sea. It was a bit dark and all we had were a couple of cheap flashlights that burnt out after about 20 minutes of use. It also started to rain as we got there. Needless to say, no turtles were found! It was fun though. Then last night I had an interesting dream. I would like to share it with you all and see what you think it might mean:

I don't know the details, but I remember one of you, probably Mama, coming to me and saying that I could go see Joann. Joann had been kidnapped, but they were allowing us to visit her one at a time. I went into the room she was being held and found it to be the social room at a church and ladies were preparing for some event. I walked across the room, and there Joann was lying on a table. She was a very delicious looking chocolate cake! I said hi and began to talk to this cake that was my little sister. I remember her starting to respond, but then the dream was over!

Please, if you could, what do you think this could mean???

No comments: