Wednesday, May 05, 2004

A Day in the Life of Beth

6:45am - Rise and Shine!
6:50am - Make coffee and Matt's lunch.
7:30am - Goodbye kiss & Have a nice day, dear; I love you!
7:35am - Coffee and devotions;
I am currently in Luke on my chronological try-to-read-it-all-in-a-year quest.
8:30am - Check email and play on the internet for awhile,
learn how to put my own picture on our blog!
10:30am - Okay, so I need to get a few things done...
Eat breakfast, clean the kitchen, put our plastic shower curtain liner in the washer.
11:30am - Feed the dog, cats, goats, & chickens.
11:45am - Toss the bouncy toy for the dog to help get some energy out.
12:00pm - Gardening! Expand the flower bed around the pump house by cutting out the sod
and spreading mulch. Get rid of the load of sod, take the Quad and trailer down into
the canyon to dig up a whole lot of foxgloves. Plant foxgloves in 4 different places.
Water everything.
4:00pm - Sheesh! I am tired! Play a few games of spider solitaire on the computer while drinking
about 3 glasses of cold water.
4:30pm - Make burritos for dinner. Read the Sandy Post and clip coupons.
5:30pm - Hi, Honey, I'm home. How was your day? Eat dinner.
6:30pm - Matt heads out the door to get some things done and breathe fresh country air.
I sit down to play on the computer again. Blog.
7:15pm - Work on hand stitching star blocks #9 & 10 of 12 for the quilt I am making for Matt.
Meanwhile, watch the final few episodes of Alias Season 2, taking a break only to watch
American Idol's results show from 8:30-9:00.
10:30pm - Get ready for bed. Read "Anna Karenina" by Tolstoy until my eyelids are heavy.

No comments: