Friday, May 14, 2004

Small World!!

So good to hear from Joann in far off Italy! Thank you for keeping in touch. I keep checking the journals and the pictures that are posted, but have found very few of my favorite girl on the trip. The last group of pictures said something about trying to get all of the people on it, but I only saw the top of Joann's head in one of the pictures. I want to see her cute little face!!

Of course I love you all.
Tonight we have a shower for my favorite girl who is getting married in three weeks!

And in three weeks I get to see my favorite girl and boy who live in Sandy!

That's not even to mention my favorite boy and girl going to Singapore this summer,

or my favorite boy who is finishing his first year of college!

Have a good day, wherever you are!!
Love from Mama

No comments: