Friday, May 07, 2004

Roma!

Hi family! I arrived in Rome on Wednesday at 10am-ish (1am your time) and stayed up all day (i was exhausted by that night and slept for 11 hours straight!). Yesterday we went to the Vatican and saw the Sistine Chapel and wondered around St. Peters Basillica (that is my favorite so far). Today I am planning on heading to see the Colosseum later (the group went this morning but I got sick off of something that I ate and couldnt make it very far, so I went back to the hotel and slept - it's 1pm now and I'm typing this in a laundromat!). I don't think I have much time left on my meter, so I'd better close this out. I love you all - and don't worry Mama, I feel much better now and am ready to walk about a dozen miles (like I've been doing the past two days). Love you all lots and love your picture Bethy. Ciao. We head to Tuscany tomorrow morning, I'm excited to see a new city and some nicer weather (it's been rainy - which i love but the rest of the group hates:).

No comments: