Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Yes! Where ARE you?

I agree with Joann! It would be nice to hear from you all more often. I loved hearing your news, Joann, and also the online journal entry for today. What fun to be able to know where you are and what you're doing!

I have a few pictures that I'd like to share with all of you, but still haven't figured out how to do that. Do I have to install a program on my computer to do it? I already have so much here (especially in the main drive).

We had a heavy downpour of rain yesterday for about 15 minutes. That was right during the time that Daddy was out frisbe golfing (he's trying to get better so he can keep up with Danny -- or maybe beat him?). Anyway, he called me a bit later and I asked if he got wet, and it hadn't rained where he was.

I have more wedding cakes in the freezer, as well as some beautiful and yummy mints that Kathy helped us make this past week-end. And today I work on the hem of the wedding gown again. At least that's the plan at this time in the morning. Hopefully I will get to it.

I think also today we're meeting with a realtor to begin the process of looking at possibilities for a new home for us -- maybe an existing home, or maybe building one. THis is very preliminary. It could be a long time before we actually do anything about it, but we ARE looking into it.

Y'all have good day ... and write soon! Love you! Mama

No comments: