Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Z's are Z's & Y's are Y's once more!

I am standing in the London Stansted airport waiting for my check in for my Norway flight...I took an hour and a quarter coach to this airport for the Luton airport...it's been a long day of traveling and there's more to go! But I'm excited to be rid of the group and to be completely alone:-) (there's actually a smiley face button on this keyboard:-) and a frowny face:-( ). I am having a blast and my arm feels weak but it moves quite freely now, so no worries. Bethy, my flight number for my return is actually not with me, but if you tell the airport my return time and Delta and that it's from Atlanta, you should be golden. Okay, my time is about up so I'll post this and get back to you later:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-(:-)

No comments: