Friday, May 28, 2004

Mixed bathrooms?

I made it! No more worries...I got in to London at 10:30 last night (we are only eight hours ahead in the UK) and it took me until 1am to get to the hostel and had quite a few interesting experiences involving getting a phone number from some guy who "wants to see me again", etc. - all very silly and random. Our hostel is in central London so it's close to everything! We're not sure what we're doing, but we going to just wander around to the main attractions and some smaller things like the Peter Pan statue:). Our room in the hostel is on the 4th floor (in the US we would say it was the 5th floor) and we go through alot of fire escape doors and narrow creaky halls to get there, but the room is very nice...last night we shared it with two Christian girls from Texas (they left this morning). Right next to our room is the loo...the co-ed loo...hmmm...no showering for me for the next few days! But there is a sink in our room, so I can do sponge baths, etc. Well...Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, and Eliza Doolittle call...love you all and see you in less than a week (or about a week for all of you Eugenians).

No comments: